Saturday, April 20, 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to Just A Simple Point of View. In this blog, I will post my opinions on multiple subjects, such as movies, television shows, video games, and other such stuff.

Yes, I'm basically following every other kind of reviewer out there, but I feel as though there's more than enough room on the internet for some other schmuck to post their opinions right?

(cricket noises)

Oh well. I'll still do it anyways.  There's no kind of schedule for reviews since, really there's only so many movies and video games out there, and I probably won't feel like reviewing everything under the sun, but I'll definitely try and get some out whenever I can. Also I will warn you, these probably won't be very funny since I am not a comedian, but if I think of something amusing, I'll definitely try and get a chuckle.

With all that out of the way, I once again welcome you to Just A Simple Point of View. First review coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment